Sunday, 25 February 2007

Bad luck and a bloodthirsty blonde

Checked mail...got 34 forwarded mails from wellwishing friends who know that I hate forwards.

I guess I have accumulated so much bad luck that for the next seven lifetimes [if there is one], I will be killed by a grand piano falling from the sky. I am sure by forwarding the mail, I could have averted such misfortunes...

Little do they know however, I have far worse things to worry about than bad luck. Take for instance the dead blonde girl without eyes or ears who knows where I stay and has promised to kill me because I did not forward the mail.

Well....that is that...if I venture out..I fall prey to bad luck...if I stay in....the bloodthirsty dead blonde is going to get me.

I guess they are fighting amongst each other[bad luck, blonde zombie] about who gets to kill me. Till they decide...

2 comments:

  1. um, guess microsoft hasn't given you a fortune yet. lemme know, so i can fwd it to ur id soonest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humour is always the sureshot attention grabber! And u have a sense of it.....so keep at it.Congratulations on the blog :)U the comp whizz...jazz it up! only people like me can afford to have drab deab blog with textual spillouts of bitterness and sarcasm. Looking forward to a snazzy blog (and text with justified alignment-sorry just one of my many idiosyncrasies :P)

    ReplyDelete