Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Questions, questions

Far too many things going on in my mind.
The failure and the compromise have made me hungry for even more, and my restless streak would not allow me to slowly fall back into being content. The 'wise' would term this self-destructive, but some things are just a part of you, like a building block of who you are.

How can you stop a phoenix from going into the fire, time and again, throughout eternity?

As the pieces supposedly fall, I wonder what I'm doing here in these arid plains away from my lovely hills?

I really need a reason to hang around, these boots are itching once again...

3 comments:

  1. Your lovely hillsh? I've sheen better. They're in my shirt.

    That'sh my way of shaying I'm shingle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash-hole! Now that you have a shocial life, you don't reply to commentsh?

    I've sheen better bloggersh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sheen better rozhies!!

    ReplyDelete